Saturday, May 21, 2011

Neon Zebra Splash!!

Okay, this is a crazy one, I know but I really love it! I could not stop staring at my nails when I had this on and I got so many compliments for it too :)

I started with two coats of China Glaze "White out" and then the craziness began, I sponged on my nails with China Glaze's Poolside collection "Kiwi cool-ada" "Yellow polka dot bikini" "Sun Worshiper" "Flip flop fantasy" and "Pool party". This are all neon colors. Then one coat of SV to even everything out and after that I made the Zebra print with Konad SP black and plate m57. Freehand the tips and one more coat of SV and then done!

As usual it's soooo hard to capture the true neon color on camera, this is much more neon in real life. Now, on to the picture, enjoy! :)

7 comments:

Lacquer Lane {The Blog} said...

Wowza, that's awesome, very cool, i can see how it would bring some glances...10 out of 10 xxx

Refined and Polished said...

Love your nail art designs! I just gave you the Stylish Blogger Award!!! Here's the link: http://refinedandpolished.blogspot.com/2011/05/stylish-blogger-award.html

Nita said...

Wow, that's amazing! Great job!

Nailtastic said...

Supersnyggt! Din manikyr får mig att längta efter sommar, sol och bad!

LittleBitColor said...

It looks so fun and fresh! Beautiful!

Nails By Desiré said...

Fab-La-Licious: Thank you so much! Wow, 10 out of 10...THANKS! :)

KayJay: Thanks and thank you for the award, that means a lot! :)

Nita: Thank you! :)

Nailtastic: Tack! Hoppas den riktiga sommaren kommer snart :)

LittleBitColor: Thank you so much!! :)



Thank you all for your comments, means sooo much to me!! :)

Iris said...

i really love this design!!

I'm now a follower from you're blog.
I wouldlike if you visit my blog

http://www.nailartbyiris.blogspot.com/

Iris