Monday, October 17, 2011

Britney nails :)

Hey guys!
So yesterday I went to Britney Spears concert and this is the mani I had on.
I started with 2 coats of the lovely light blue foil polish, Color Club - Lumin-Icecent
over it I added Color Club - Wish upon a rock-star, a glitter with big light pink/purple glitter and small glitter in green, blue, red and gold.
This is a glitter party in a bottle :) It´s soooo beautiful and I love it!!!
I covered my ring finger with rhinestones in the same color as the glitter.
This mani sparkles like crazy!!! :)



 

9 comments:

Shannara said...

waw looks cool!

Leelo said...

this looks very pretty :D

Carlinha said...

it looks very cool and very britney
kiss and have a nice week

Jennius - Gold Speck Nails said...

So sparkly! i love it.

Rainbowify Me said...

This is the most glittery nail polish I've ever seen. So sparkly and party-ish! :)

I've got it myself, and wrote a review about it here: http://rainbowifyme.blogspot.com/2011/10/color-club-wish-upon-rock-star.html in case you're interested.

I'm glad you had a good time! :)

Jane said...

Ooooh I am totally loving this! Glitter FTW :D

Sandra said...

Glamorous. :)

Cat said...

Soo pretty!! And I'm totally jealous that you saw Britney :)

Anonymous said...

Älskar fingret med all stenarna på, har haft så efter sista japan resan, älskar det. Soo Kawaii :)
Cathrine